what information is collected?
- Types of information we collect may include:
- Mailing address
- Email address
- Phone (or mobile) number
- Credit/debit card number
- Purchase/return/exchange information
- Registry or list information
If you choose not to provide information, we may not be able to provide you with requested products, services or information.
In order to provide the best guest experience possible, we also use automated information collection technologies for reporting and analysis purposes. We examine metrics such as how you are shopping on our website, in our stores and on our mobile applications; the performance of our marketing efforts; and your response to those marketing efforts.
user experience information
In order to improve guest online and mobile shopping experiences, help with fraud identification and assist our guest relations representatives in resolving issues guests may experience in completing online purchases, we use tools to monitor certain user experience information; including login information, IP address, data regarding pages visited and ads clicked, specific actions taken on pages visited (e.g. information entered during checkout process) and browser information.
We collect data that’s publicly available. For example, information you submit in a public forum (e.g., a blog, chat room or social network) can be read, collected or used by us and others, and could be used to personalize your experience. You are responsible for the information you choose to submit in these instances.
We also obtain information provided by third parties. For instance, we obtain information from companies that can enhance our existing guest information to improve the accuracy and add to the information we have about our guests (e.g., adding address information).
This improves our ability to contact you and increases the relevance of our marketing by providing better product recommendations or special offers that may interest you.
how is your information used?
- Examples of how we use the information we collect include:
- product & service fulfillment
- Fulfill and manage purchases, orders, payments and returns/exchanges
- Respond to requests for information about our products and services in our stores, or on our website, mobile website or mobile applications or to otherwise serve you
- Connect with you regarding guest service via our contact center, guest service desk or on social media or Internet chat platforms
- Provide services such as Gift Registry or a shopping list
- Administer sweepstakes and contests
- Conduct a transaction where we collect information required by law (for example, pseudoephedrine or age-restricted purchases.
- our marketing purposes
- Deliver coupons, mobile coupons, newsletters, in-store receipt messages, emails, mobile messages and social media notifications
- Provide interactive features of the website or mobile applications, such as product reviews or Weekly Ad, send marketing communications and other information regarding products, services and promotions
- Administer promotions, surveys and focus groups
- internal operations
- Improve the effectiveness of our website, stores, mobile experience and marketing efforts
- Conduct research and analysis, including focus groups and surveys
- Perform other business activities as needed, or as described elsewhere in this policy
- prevention of fraud & other harm
- Prevent fraudulent transactions, monitor against theft and otherwise protect our guests and our business (e.g. product recalls)
- legal compliance
- For example, assist law enforcement and respond to legal/regulatory inquiries
For any Question
Arco Temp Air
Arco Temp Air
6904 NW 46th St
MIami ,FL 33166