The I-Heat S-Series Electric Tankless Water Heater was mainly manufactured for the marine industry. Its complete Stainless Steel and water proof construction allows for applications near salt water like beach condominiums, yachts, boats, resorts, and even outdoor kitchens. Its Water Proof control pad allows users to navigate up and down temperature settings easily.
The S series can also be used in highly sterile applications like commercial kitchens, hospitals, clinics, and even schools where cleanliness is of the highest importance. The S series size is what sets it apart from Tank type water heaters, allowing for installations under counters, in attics, or even closets.
The S series features advanced modulating technology, allowing the user to interface with its program through the digital pad, increasing or decreasing temperature with a touch of the button.It also comes equipped with a digital display allowing you to choose a range of temperatures from 80F to 140F (DOE recommends setting heaters at 120F).
- I-Heat tankless S series is a lead free certified product
- I-Heat tankless S series electric tankless water heater its manufactured in complete stainless steel boasting an IXP-4 water proof construction, the IHeat tankless stainless steel construction is a perfect fit for any applications near the ocean, like beach front properties, yachts, small boats, resorts and outdoor kitchens
- I-Heat tankless S series can also be used in highly sterile applications like commercial kitchens, hospitals, clinics, and even schools where cleanliness is of the highest importance
- I-Heat tankless S series saves valuable space with its compact size, the S series compared to tank type water heaters, is small enough to fit any under counters installations, or even closets
- I-Heat tankless water heater saves you up to 60% on your water heating costs, as its patent pending closed loop modulation and also with an industry leading activating quarter GPM activating flow rate allows you to enjoy safe efficient and calculated power draw based on your behavioral use of the heater, using real time data
- Water proof construction allows you to easily and safely control the temperature by using our water proof interactive touch pad, allowing you to choose a range of temperatures from 80 degree F to 140 degree F (DOE recommends setting heaters at 120°F)
- I-Heat tankless water heaters come with an easy to acquire product warranty, we understand not everyone is a certified electrician, and not everyone is a contractor, therefore all we ask for you to have your warranty honored is a simple copy of your proof of purchase and we will honor the Industry simplest and most effective 3 year internal electrical components, and 5 year due to leaks limited warranty
|Total Shipping Weight (lbs.)||8|
|Length (Inches)||3 1/2|
|Height (Inches)||11 1/2|
|Parts Warranty (Years)||1|